Re: FWD: You will be what?

Subject: Re: FWD: You will be what?
From: Jeffrey Osier-Mixon <jefro -at- jefro -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 11:13:06 -0700

I was working at Netscape when it was swallowed by AOL. It was a rough
ride---several groups were completely let go, and several of my friends were laid
off. It can indeed be a tough situation. However, if you have already had
multiple layoffs, chances are pretty good you won't have to endure more after the

If you are a technical writer on a given project or for a given product, chances
are pretty good that your position will not be redundant if the product remains
viable. Hang in there, the least you can expect is a good severance package.

Get details and download free trial versions at

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com

FWD: You will be what?: From: Anonymous