Re: Knowledge Management

Subject: Re: Knowledge Management
From: Brad Jensen <brad -at- elstore -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 09:13:55 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: <kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2002 8:14 AM

> Bill wrote:
>
> >How can you prepare a seminar on things you don't understand?
>
> Took the words right out of my mouth...

> -Keith Cronin

You teach best what you most need to learn. When the teacher is
ready, the students appear.

Let's see, we go to church to listen to a person instruct us in
spiritual things, that very frankly,
they don't completely understand themselves.

Then we go to seminars on stock market strategies and --- ditto.

Then we go to therpists --- ditto.

Then we go to knowledge management consultants and --- ditto.

It does seem that a three-hype seminar is a little bit too much.

Or maybe they could pile it on, add VOIP, wireless internet,
and lunar exploration.

Brad Jensen

Absolutely FREE! FrameMaker/Win 6 & 7 Express Customization (v3):
Quick-access buttons & keys to common functions, char tag/font drop-down
lists, charset browser, QRef guides & much more: http://www.microtype.com/2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com