RE: TutorialWare Feedback

Subject: RE: TutorialWare Feedback
From: "Darren Barefoot" <darren -dot- barefoot -at- capeclear -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 11:30:48 +0100

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. One aspect of our requirements (which I failed
to mention) is 'quick and dirty'. I agree that using Flash would offer
far more possibilities regarding authoring and interactivity. However,
my Flash knowledge is strictly at the "messing about" level at the
moment, so if somebody can provide a 'middleware' solution that hides a
lot of Flash's complexity, then it's probably worth the money
(particularly at US $399 for RoboDemo in September). Thanks. DB.

Absolutely FREE! FrameMaker/Win 6 & 7 Express Customization (v3):
Quick-access buttons & keys to common functions, char tag/font drop-down
lists, charset browser, QRef guides & much more: http://www.microtype.com/2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com