Re: Template update help

Subject: Re: Template update help
From: dmbrown -at- brown-inc -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 11:42:34 -0700

"Shultz, Beverly" wrote:

> [Is] there a way to change the style in the template and
> have the docs automatically updated from the changed template?

1. In each .doc file:

a. From the Tools menu, choose Templates and Add-Ins.

b. If needed, choose Attach, and select the correct template.

c. Enable the Automatically Update Document Styles option.

d. Choose OK.

e. Save and close the document.

2. In the template, define the styles as you like, and save your changes.

3. Open the .doc files to see the changes.

--David

N O W A V A I L A B L E ! http://www.html-indexer.com/

HTML Indexer 4 is still the easiest way to create and maintain indexes
for web sites, intranets, HTML Help, JavaHelp, and other HTML documents.

Now with fully integrated cross-references, target frames and windows,
multiple-file output, "one-step accept" of default entries, and more!

Absolutely FREE! FrameMaker/Win 6 & 7 Express Customization (v3):
Quick-access buttons & keys to common functions, char tag/font drop-down
lists, charset browser, QRef guides & much more: http://www.microtype.com/2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com