MS Word 2000-How to get rid of page zero

Subject: MS Word 2000-How to get rid of page zero
From: HarolynM -at- CapsuleTech -dot- com (Harolyn Mitchell)
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 16:40:01 +0200

Hi.

I'm stumped by a problem that one of my colleagues is having with MS Word
2000.

When I create a new doc from one of our templates, my doc starts with page 1
followed by page 2. The problem is that his doc using the same template,
starts with page 0 followed by page 2. I am using MS Word 2000 (9.0.3821
SR-1) on Windows 2000. He is using MS Word 2000 (9.0.4402 SR-1) on XP.

I already verified that his Page Number Format is correct. I also checked
the Web and found some solutions but they did not apply to this case.

If any of you know of a workaround to this problem, your help would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Harolyn

Harolyn Mitchell
Technical Communications
Capsule Technologie
Tel: + 33. 1.53.34.14.00
Fax: +33 1 53 34 14 09
www.capsuletech.com

Absolutely FREE! FrameMaker/Win 6 & 7 Express Customization (v3):
Quick-access buttons & keys to common functions, char tag/font drop-down
lists, charset browser, QRef guides & much more: http://www.microtype.com/2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com