RE: Funny Tech Writing - Helix team

Subject: RE: Funny Tech Writing - Helix team
From: "Erb, Isis" <isis -dot- erb -at- ipc -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 12:51:00 -0400

I can just picture it: a dozen twenty-somethings sitting around a buffed
walnut table in a sunny open office on the 23rd floor, drinking half-caf
lattes and eating Montreal bagels, peering through their designer glasses at

the successful package design.

Response

Karen -

Sorry to deflate the vision you have - Burlington, VT hasn't got a building
with 23 floors I don't believe. And the building that Jaeger di Paolo Kemp
is in is only three - and it is actually quite neat. Old gallery space on
the ground floor, great studios on the third floor, offices on the second.

No Montreal bagels to be had (mores the pity)...

I have to admit I was actually nicely surprised to see JDK mentioned on this
list - I have numerous friends who either work there now or used to. Always
nice to see "home" get recognition :)

Isis (longing to be back in VT)

Enhance, optimize and automate your FrameMaker-to-PDF workflow with TimeSavers:
Define all PDF features in your source FrameMaker files ONCE, distill MANY.
Bookmark Controller, Link Controller, UnBloat & more : http://www.microtype.com

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com