Re: A grand, grand opening line...

Subject: Re: A grand, grand opening line...
From: Dick Margulis <margulis -at- fiam -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 17:50:31 -0400

Allen Schaaf wrote:

(With deepest apologies to Mr. Shakespeare for absconding with his truly well crafted documentation on the human condition.)

Well crafted? Well crafted? Well
Where are the signoffs, the table of contents?
The hazards? The cautions? The change bars? The figures?
I ask you, fair Allen, dost thou call this craft,
This hist'ry, fantastic, not grounded in fact?
'Tis not even spell-checked. Fie! I say. Fie!

Enhance, optimize and automate your FrameMaker-to-PDF workflow with TimeSavers:
Define all PDF features in your source FrameMaker files ONCE, distill MANY.
Bookmark Controller, Link Controller, UnBloat & more : http://www.microtype.com

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com