RE: Viva le Same! Linux

Subject: RE: Viva le Same! Linux
From: "David" <David -dot- John -at- bmis -dot- freeserve -dot- co -dot- uk>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2002 10:59:11 +0100

The reason it's come to this is that nobody seems to be able to stop
Andrew Plato talking as if he and only he knows what's what. I, for
one, welcome the other guys' points of view and experiences.

David John

On 2 Oct 2002 at 8:35, Jonathan West wrote:

> > > Round and round we go, where the logic starts - nobody knows!
> >
> > Well, certainly not here:
> >

> Well, could we please *stop* it here. This is getting increasingly OT for
> this list, and is of limited interest to the rest of us, even those of us
> who document software.

AUTHORINGTOOL for MS Word. SAVE $100 on the full version and $50 on upgrades.
Offer ends Oct 31, 02 (code: DTH102250). http://www.componentone.com/d2hlist1002

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com