RE: creative writing Re: Having a killer resume

Subject: RE: creative writing Re: Having a killer resume
From: "David Downing" <DavidDowning -at- users -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 09:42:30 -0400

Indeed, the two types of writing can reinforce each other both
positively and negatively, and in fact, I wrote a term paper on the
subject. One thing I overlooked was that even things that at first
glance would be considered bad in fiction writing can be done for
rhetorical purposes. If you can find it, check out Ramsey Campbell's
short story, "A street Was Chosen." It's a horror story written in the
guise of a government report.