Re: STC blog

Subject: Re: STC blog
From: "Bonnie Granat" <bgranat -at- editors-writers -dot- info>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 12:03:26 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: "guy" <guy -at- hiskeyboard -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2002 11:48 AM
Subject: STC blog

> My weblog (http://guy.blogs/at aka http://radio.weblogs.com/0102552/)
> for discussing STC matters has a new design, using CSS instead of
having
> table-driven layout. Anybody got any viewing problems with it?

I view most pages on the Web with the text size set to Smaller and
generally do not need to adjust the text size. On your page, the
navigation links on the right are microscopic in my normal text size.
When I increase the text size, the headers elsewhere on the page become
huge, which is logical, but a bit annoying. I would therefore suggest
that you use the same size (proportional is best) for the navigation
links as you use for the body text elsewhere on the page.

Bonnie Granat
http://www.editors-writers.info

AUTHORING TOOL for MS Word. SAVE $100 on the full version and $50 on the
upgrade. Offer ends 10/31/2002 (code: DTH102250).
http://www.componentone.com/d2hlist1002

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com