RE: What to call this doc?

Subject: RE: What to call this doc?
From: "Bill McClain" <BMcClain -at- nonstop -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 11:32:21 -0400

I've seen it called a Turnover Document (e.g., the release is 'turned over' to production)...

All-new RoboHelp X3 is now shipping! Get single sourcing, print-quality
documentation, conditional text and much more, in the most monumental
release ever. Save $100! Order online at

Buy ComponentOne Doc-To-Help 6.0, the most powerful SINGLE SOURCE HELP
AUTHORING TOOL for MS Word. SAVE $100 on the full version and $50 on the
upgrade. Offer ends 10/31/2002 (code: DTH102250).

You are currently subscribed to techwr-l as:
archive -at- raycomm -dot- com
To unsubscribe send a blank email to leave-techwr-l-obscured -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Send administrative questions to ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com -dot- Visit for more resources and info.

Previous by Author: Re: Content Management System boundary conditions
Next by Author: RE: How to keep going once the honeymoon's over ....
Previous by Thread: Re: What to call this doc?
Next by Thread: Fwd: What to call this doc?

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads