STC blog -- revisited

Subject: STC blog -- revisited
From: guy <guy -at- hiskeyboard -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 14:16:05 -0700

Gee, when I don't have a editor, I mess up. While many of you did
look in on http://radio.weblogs.com/0102552/ and report how it looked
on your browsers, a few of you took the trouble to tell me that
http://guy.blogs/at was not working. That's because it is actually

http://guy.blogs.at

*sigh* As a result of some of the feedback, I have increased the size
of the nav link text from .8em to 1em. I know that Netscape 4.79 and
some older than 4.72 have layout issues, and that IE earlier than 5.5
has some problems, but I'm investigating ways to fix it. I also picked up "Eric Meyer on CSS" ISBN 073571245X which has a project-oriented approach and an integrated Web site: http://www.ericmeyeroncss.com/

I still want to get my calendar centered in its side column, or at
least spaced over some more to the right. The set of link colors
(unvisited, visited, selected) will probably change.

But if you do have any opinions about the STC issues raised on
the blog, leave a comment. But *do* be patient when you click the
button to send the comment. One friend managed to sent a handful
of identical comments because Radio can be very slow about giving
a clue that it has *accepted* the comment.

--Guy K. Haas gkhaas -at- usa -dot- net
Software Exegete in Silicon Valley

AUTHORING TOOL for MS Word. SAVE $100 on the full version and $50 on the
upgrade. Offer ends 10/31/2002 (code: DTH102250).
http://www.componentone.com/d2hlist1002

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com