Re: looking for a tool...

Subject: Re: looking for a tool...
From: "Dick Margulis " <margulis -at- mail -dot- fiam -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 11:26:38 -0400

Matthew,

1. Copy the URL from the browser address bar.
2. Open Acrobat
3. File > Open Web Page
4. Paste the URL

Decide whether you want the whole site (or at least the site below that point in the tree) or you want to just capture the single page and then navigate through it yourself. Acrobat lets you do it either way.

If you just grab the single page, you can click links inside the PDF to add pages at the end of the document. You can always rearrange pages, if you want to, just by dragging thumbnails around in the thumbnail pane.

HTH,

Dick

Matthew Horn <mhorn -at- macromedia -dot- com> wrote:

>I am hoping you can help... I am looking for a tool that harvests web pages and pulls together multiple pages into a single file to create a "booklet" that can be easily printed.

AUTHORING TOOL for MS Word. SAVE $100 on the full version and $50 on the
upgrade. Offer ends 10/31/2002 (code: DTH102250).
http://www.componentone.com/d2hlist1002

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com