RE: Resume citation for ex-companies

Subject: RE: Resume citation for ex-companies
From: KMcLauchlan -at- chrysalis-its -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 15:39:10 -0400

What about "Company X, Inc. (later became NewCompany, GMbH)"

That way, you can "file and forget". You don't need to know
how many times it's changed hands after that first merger, but
you've at least indicated that the original name will be difficult
to find, so nobody thinks you are fibbing.

/kevin

AUTHORING TOOL for MS Word. SAVE $100 on the full version and $50 on the
upgrade. Offer ends 10/31/2002 (code: DTH102250).
http://www.componentone.com/d2hlist1002

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com