RE: Warnings

Subject: RE: Warnings
From: KMcLauchlan -at- chrysalis-its -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 14:49:17 -0500

Hoo-boy! An actual judge let that happen.
I think I hear American founding fathers
spinning in their graves... :-)

I bet (and it's a sure thing...) that the
company would have been sued if the safety
guide was not removable, as it would have
discouraged thorough cleaning and resulted
in food poisoning.

So, did the company make their next products
with non-removable guides? Or did they rig
a safety interlock to just keep the saw from
running when the guide was removed?

By the way, did your brother deliberately
ignore warnings on the equipment? Or were
they not present?

/kevin

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com