Re: What's my next step?

Subject: Re: What's my next step?
From: craig -dot- cardimon -at- att -dot- net
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2002 17:29:23 +0000

Hi Michael,

Thank you for replying.

I'm not sure what you mean by "documenting database systems," but I have
documented database programming procedures.

I am also creating documentation for the inventory control project I'm doing. I
was not asked to do so, but many procedures are involved and I simply began
writing documentation without really being aware of it.

If and when this project is finished, or whenever I "move to the next level," I
intend to present to the people I work with a nicely finished portfolio of
procedures, and ask for references while their eyes are in full boggle mode.

As you mentioned Access, I thought I'd say I intend to take four Access
database courses, earning a certificate in Access Database Management. I intend
to do the same with Oracle, taking two courses to become an Oracle Certified
Associate. Any thoughts on my plans?

Craig

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com