RE: Code examples in a document?

Subject: RE: Code examples in a document?
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 09:42:04 -0500

Hi, Geoff...Any minute, my post on how I resolved this should be coming
across your mail reader, but in summary, I did use the handing indent.

BTW...since this is documenting an internal system rather than an installed
application, it doesn't apply that I include the code on the CD. However,
what I've done close to that is give the location in VSS where the actual
code is maintained, with a statement to the reader that the enclosed code is
for information purposes only and that if they are going to do anything with
the code, do it from the code stored in VSS.

Thanks for your input.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Barnes&Noble.com
jposada -at- book -dot- com
212-414-6656
"Be accurate...the 4am wakeup call you prevent could be your manager's"