RE: Improving images (not screen captures) in my PDF?

Subject: RE: Improving images (not screen captures) in my PDF?
From: "Martin Polley" <Martinp -at- Surf-com -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 17:16:25 +0200

You could make a screen capture (either using a proprietary program or
by using Alt-PrintScrn and pasting into Paint) from either Word or
Acrobat (with the page scaled appropriately to show the whole form).

Then just crop off the bits you don't need and save as either a GIF or
PNG. (Try both, and see which comes out smaller.)

(Compressed TIFFs are supposed to be pretty small too, but I have never
tried them.)

Then insert this graphic into your document.

HTH,

Martin Polley
Technical Communicator
http://www.surf-com.com/
martinp -at- surf-com -dot- com
Tel: (+972) (4) 9095-732
Mobile: (053) 864-280
ICQ 15617901

Hlade's Law: If you have a difficult task, give it to a lazy person.
They will find an easier way to do it.