Any medical writers here?

Subject: Any medical writers here?
From: craig -dot- cardimon -at- att -dot- net
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 17:14:24 +0000

Someone on this list suggested I contact the medical writers herein, so that?s
what I?m doing.

I?d like some advice on getting started in medical writing. Educationally
speaking, I have a BS in entomology and a Technical Writing Certificate
(never ?used?). I also have an MA in English.

In the working world, I have several years? experience in Web and database
programming. I also have newspaper copy editing and writing experience.

I was laid off from my Web programming job last March. I was not able to get a
job in my field within six months, so I am working in inventory control for the
time being.

Advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Craig

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com