RE: Current Situation...Austin/Houston area

Subject: RE: Current Situation...Austin/Houston area
From: bryan -dot- westbrook -at- amd -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 11:33:32 -0600

Part of the reason I moved to Austin a couple years ago was my disgust with the job market in Houston. In the 8 months I was looking there, I only had two in person interviews. The first one resulted in a promise of an offer that disappeared in a merger and the other resulted in the interviewer making some really insulting comments about me to the headhunter that arranged the interview. Considering the fact that the latter was with Enron, I consider myself lucky to have not hit it off with her.