FW: Help: Flowchart Tool

Subject: FW: Help: Flowchart Tool
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 15:16:52 -0500

Since you are dealing with customers, don't scrimp. Go right to Visio. It
isn't that expensive and it is the most widespread and strongest application
for flowcharts. Anything less has less features and while you don't need
all the features it has, you'll find that you need at least some of them
that aren't in shareware charters.

Besides..some of your customers may be working at companies that don't allow
shareware or they may already have Visio and know how to use it.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Barnes&Noble.com
jposada -at- book -dot- com