RE : FrameMaker Vs Word

Subject: RE : FrameMaker Vs Word
From: Claire LE CHEVALIER <CLECHEVALIER -at- cartesis -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 11:30:00 +0100

Maybe you could check these if you don't already know them :
http://www.inframe-mag.com/inframe/archive/files/vol1/1-2/justifyFrameM.PDF
http://www.inframe-mag.com/inframe/archive/files/vol1/1-2/wordvsfm1.pdf

I am personally interested in the result of your "Fight for Frame", as I
will soon try to convince my team too...
Good luck !

-------------------------------
Subject: FrameMaker Vs Word
From: Suraj Jayan <surajjayantech -at- yahoo -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 22:42:04 -0800 (PST)

>Hi All,
>
>I am faced with an issue in my company regarding
>whether Word or FrameMaker is better for documentation
>of user manuals for the company products.

Claire LE CHEVALIER
Rédactrice technique - CARTESIS
clechevalier -at- cartesis -dot- com <mailto:clechevalier -at- cartesis -dot- com>

CARTESIS - http://www.cartesis.com

which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/o privileged
computer.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com