Re: Proof that content is more important than style

Subject: Re: Proof that content is more important than style
From: Bernd Hutschenreuther <Bernd -dot- Hutschenreuther -at- net-linx -dot- de>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 16:48:57 +0100

Proofthatcontentismoreimportantthanstyle
Thisistheproof.Islightlychangedthestyleandremovedthespacesasyoucansee.
Thiswasacommonstyleinancienttimes.
Indeedthecontentismoreimportantthanstyle.EasytoproofdassderInhalt
bedeutenderistalsderStil.
Yuouunderstandmevery well.QED

---

Proof that style is more important than contents.

1. The cat sits on the big keyboard.
2. When you enter the room, close the lemon tree.
3. I'm hungry.

After I wrote this, it is very clear, that style is more important than contents, especially, you see, because this is no proof.

Note: The last sentence before this sentence was part of the proof.

---

This was just the proof that content is more important than style.
Now, this is clarified.
What I think, the style is like a cup. You can drink coffee from very different cups, if you can fill the coffee into and if the cup has no big whole. Otherwise, your shirt becomes brown.
It seems, that it is much more difficult to write good enough contents than good enough style, especially in large documents. You create the template and use it. If it does not fit anymore, you change it.
The focus is that the user gets the information in a useful way in a useful time frame, pays for the product, and I get some money, too (to buy me the coffee). When I died of hunger because either style or contents were badly wrong, it does no matter what is more important.
I hope this was appropriate style and contents for answering this question.

Best regards from Dresden
Bernd

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com