RE: Now is the winter of our dis-CONTENT (was Content vs. Style)

Subject: RE: Now is the winter of our dis-CONTENT (was Content vs. Style)
From: JB Foster <jb -dot- foster -at- shaw -dot- ca>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 21:47:36 -0700

Hi Robin, and welcome to the fray!

At the moment, I'm working on one of our future service manuals. This
involves documenting procedures for assembly and disassembly of components,
including illustrations, and layout. My employer markets fuel-cell
power-plants.

I have a nice job, which is mostly done out of my home-office (looking out
towards the mountains), good colleagues at work, enjoyable work atmosphere
... can't ask for much more!

Bruce

Robin Johnson wrote:

> I'm curious to know what types of content you all produce?
> ... Anybody else feel like sharing?

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com