RE: Now is the winter of our dis-CONTENT

Subject: RE: Now is the winter of our dis-CONTENT
From: "Domaschuk, Rob" <Robd -at- datalogics -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 10:40:03 -0600

I create documentation for variable print publishing and document management
(as an aside, my company produces FrameLink as a bridge between FrameMaker
and Documentum).

My writing includes user guides, technical reference manuals, training
materials, online help, and some design work. There are two writers here, no
editors. However, our developers are great people who are more than willing
to read and provide feedback. The two of us work very closely with the
development teams and do not have any issues with "them versus us".

Rob Domaschuk | 312.853.8337 - p
Technical Writer | 719.623.7431 - f
Datalogics, inc. | www.datalogics.com

"Better to take a little wine of necessity than
a great deal of water with greed."
- St. Benedict

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com