RE: numbering chapter, section and susbsection headings

Subject: RE: numbering chapter, section and susbsection headings
From: Shea Michael EXT <Michael -dot- Shea -dot- extern -at- icn -dot- siemens -dot- de>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 09:47:23 +0100

John,

What we use is thin spaces to segment large numbers. You can access them in FrameMaker by using the keyboard sequence [Esc] + [Space] + [t]. Unfortunately, if I remember correctly, you use Word. I don't know if you can access them through Word. They aren't available through most OS either. You might be able to get away with full spaces.

214 410 000 000 000 009

-Michael