RE: Can I Prohibit Printing From A Web Site?

Subject: RE: Can I Prohibit Printing From A Web Site?
From: Jim Shaeffer <jims -at- spsi -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 08:30:54 -0500

Don't know if this is the intent of the original question or
not, but sometimes the "no printing" request has nothing to
to do with sensitivity.
If the Web site is the to be the Authority and Source of all
Up-To-Date Knowledge, the owners of the site don't want old
printed versions lying around. They want users to always check
and use what is on the Web site now, not reach for a copy that
was printed out a week ago.
Note: if the content is sensitive, then Greg's advice is
correct.

Jim Shaeffer (jims -at- spsi -dot- com)

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com