RE: OT: Whaddaya Mean, "The debate that won't die?"

Subject: RE: OT: Whaddaya Mean, "The debate that won't die?"
From: "Sean O'Donoghue-Hayes (EAA)" <Sean.O'Donoghue-Hayes -at- ericsson -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 09:43:18 +1100

A fresh technical writing debate!

"So which Beatle would technical writers prefer to marry?"

A) The cute and everything I touch goes just right Paul McCartney

B) The angst ridden rebel, we have done so well we must try and save the
world, John Lennon

C) The quiet Eastern mystic influenced George Harrison

D) The surprising resilient, apparently pretty ordinary and affable, Ringo
Starr.

E) The entrepreneur who saw the talent and created the group, Brian Epstein.

Oh and yes for those technical writers who wish not to marry into their own
gender, or wish to, - I guess take the characteristics of the Beatle you
most prefer. I have added Brian Epstein to the group as someone who sought
through identification of talent, and marketing ability to create a fiscal
reward.

That's new topic.

regards and thanks,
Sean O'Donoghue-Hayes