slightly OT: making clickbook work

Subject: slightly OT: making clickbook work
From: Joanne Grey <j_grey -at- writeangles -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2002 18:35:33 -0800

I know that many of you on this list use ClickBook, and I'm hoping that one of you can help me get started.

I've installed ClickBook to try out. I used it years ago, but not lately. I have several documents that need to become 5.5 x 8.5 booklets. I set the printer up using the initial configuration wizard for the printer. The problem is that whenever I try to create a booklet/print to ClickBook, I get a "page orientation mismatch" error, no matter how I modify the settings: I've tried everything I can think of. I've made the minipages one way and the source pages the other, and that didn't work. I've reversed the setup, which didn't work either. I've tried setting them both to portrait, and then both to landscape. Nothing seems to work.

I checked the archives, but didn't find quite what I was looking for. The help hasn't been, so far.

Is there something simple that I'm missing?

(ClickBook 6/Windows XP Pro/FrameMaker 7 - a simple 8-page, 8.5x11 template/HP Deskjet720C printer)

Thanks,

-joanne

Joanne Grey j_grey -at- writeangles -dot- com
Write Angles www.writeangles.com

If it takes a lot of words to say what you have in mind, give it more thought. -Dennis Roth

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com