Re: Description of Tech Writers

Subject: Re: Description of Tech Writers
From: Cassandra Greer <cassandra -at- greer -dot- de>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 22:59:28 +0100

I'm a tech write in Germany.

I'm sitting here in my tiny hole of an apartment in the Altstadt, the lights
low, the curtains drawn, pounding instructions into the encoder in
preparation for them to be sent out to agents waiting in various safe
houses. Time is of the essence. I fear a mole - the thought that someone
could have compromised the mission is weighing heavy on my mind but there is
too much a stake to call it off now. Wait! There is a sound at the door! I
am scrambling for my gun! NOOOO!!! NOT YOU!!! tattattattattattattattat...
THUMP

Actually I am a tech writer in Germany, but currently not even doing
anything but translating a rather unimaginative 300 page service manual -
into - yes - American English! <Evil Cackle?>

Cass :)

--
Cassandra Greer
Spilhofstr. 4a

cassandra -at- greer -dot- de

Chant the mantra: "I don't own the document,
I don't own the document, I don't own the document ..."

Then go home, pay your utility bills, and relax with
the beverage of your choice.

- Kim Roper - tech writer supreme

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com