RE: Description of Tech Writers

Subject: RE: Description of Tech Writers
From: "Domaschuk, Rob" <Robd -at- datalogics -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 09:49:47 -0600

John writes:

> OTOH, marcom by someone who knows what they
> are doing is the stuff that nobody realizes
> is marketing writing, but for some reason,
> they have an urge to purchase the product.

I completely concur! Of course, if I had this particular skill, I'd be
utilizing it in my employee evaluations and weekly status reports. Then
every month my boss would stop by my cube and apologize for not having given
me another raise in the past four weeks, I'd say "no problem" and continue
to user marcomm language to create an urge in my boss to keep giving me
raises.

Rob Domaschuk | 312.853.8337 - p
Technical Writer | 719.623.7431 - f
Datalogics, inc. | www.datalogics.com

"In the bodies of old men wine lingers on,
attracted by the dryness there."
- Plutarchus

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com