RE: Same content for multiple clients

Subject: RE: Same content for multiple clients
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 17:16:26 -0500

If the client wants the same type of manual for the same software program,
tell him you'll save him money and tell him where he can buy one already
written. if he says no, ten maybe there is something fishy going on?

If the manual would be different for the same software application, then
write it with no fear of conflict of interest. isn't that the whole point of
the books such as Que and Sams?

Two manuals being the same doesn't end at how you phrase the click
instruction.