RE: Apology to Sharon

Subject: RE: Apology to Sharon
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 13:00:49 -0500

What is it that causes people to dredge up the closed and forgotten, less
desirable threads, just to say how much they hate seeing those types of
threads on the list in the first place?

-----

I really enjoy all the technical information I get from this distribution
list but every time I see people engage in disputes and arguments like this
one, I just simple get numb with irritation at having to click my "Delete"
key over and over again.

There are times when I wish I could just magically filter out any email on
this DL that smacks of personal disputes between members and get the ones
that remind me of why I want to be on this list: to learn more about trends
in technical writing.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com