Re: Non Tech Writing Experience on Resume?

Subject: Re: Non Tech Writing Experience on Resume?
From: Bruce Byfield <bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 19:09:51 -0800

Tom Murrell wrote:

Of course, I still maintain that your job finding will be greatly enhanced by using
a T-Letter approach to all employers and using your resume, focused on the
employer's needs, as a follow-up piece of information.

For the rest of list, I thought I'd mention that Tom's article is being used by at least one long-established career management company as a reference for the subject of T-letters.

In other words, this belief is not just an individual quirk - Tom's opinion is being endorsed by experts.

http://members.axion.net/~bbyfield

"But for just one time I would take a Northwest Passage
To find the hand of Franklin reaching for the Beaufort Sea,
Tracing one warm line through a land so wide and savage,
And make a Northwest Passage to the sea."
- Stan Rogers

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com