Word problem with print layout view

Subject: Word problem with print layout view
From: smithelizabeth -at- hotmail -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 10:04:32 -0700

Hi everybody! I am using Word 2000 and am having a huge problem.

The document I am working on is 27 pages long. I normally always work in
Print Layout view. For some reason, the document is now only letting me
view the first three pages in Print Layout view, and at the bottom of the
Word screen, it says there are only 3 pages in the doc (1/3, 2/3, etc.)
When I continue scrolling past page 3, it defaults to Normal view and will
not allow me to change it back to Print Layout view past page 3. In Normal
view, it still indicates that there is only 3 pages in the doc, even if
I'm in page 27!

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Beth

Order RoboHelp X3 today and receive a $100 mail in rebate and a FREE
WebHelp Merge Module for merging multiple Help systems on any desktop
or server. Order online today at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com