Really Basic PhotoShop Question

Subject: Really Basic PhotoShop Question
From: "Ami Wright" <amiwright -at- email -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2003 14:55:58 -0500

Hi all,

I'm having a puzzling problem in PhotoShop. I've taken a screen shot, and added text. Now I want to draw a straight line.

I clicked the line tool on the tool bar, and my cursor changed to "+." I dragged the cursor where I want the line to appear. As long as I have my finger on the mouse button, I have a line. As soon as I release the mouse button the line disappears.

I think there is something very simple that I need to do to make the line stay after I release the mouse button, but so far I haven't found it.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
-Ami

Ami Wright
?technical? tech writer
American with international experience
www.ziplink.net/users/ami

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Meet Singles
http://corp.mail.com/lavalife

Order RoboHelp X3 today and receive a $100 mail in rebate and a FREE
WebHelp Merge Module for merging multiple Help systems on any desktop
or server. Order online today at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com