RE: Newbie contractor question...

Subject: RE: Newbie contractor question...
From: "Howdy Davis" <hdavis -at- turbocompressor -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 10:31:23 -0500

Sara-Sue,

I can sympathize with the problems you're having with the "moving
target" task objectives and agree with all the comments of the others so
far.

It does not look likely that you'll ever get anything beyond verbal
directives from your boss.

As an alternative, I suggest you put it in writing. Email him
summarizing your understanding of the task and objective for each
directive he isuues -- "just as a matter of clarification." Be sure to
copy an associate, SME, or other resource you expect will be involved in
the mission.

Good luck,

Howdy Davis

Order RoboHelp X3 today and receive a $100 mail in rebate and a FREE
WebHelp Merge Module for merging multiple Help systems on any desktop
or server. Order online today at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com