RE: Preparation for a phone screen interview

Subject: RE: Preparation for a phone screen interview
From: "Diane Evans" <diane_evans -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2003 11:21:53 -0800

>>Did I miss anything?

Yes, though it is the hardest part. Did you ask for the job?.

Although this is hard, it does work. I had an interview for a job once that I was practically salivating thinking about. At the end of the interview, the interviewer asked if I had any questions. I said, "Yes, when can I start?" The answer was Monday morning...

(Oh, the glory days of tech writing when we were in the driver's seat and not the employer...)

Diane Evans
Technical Writer

Washington State Coordinator, Tombstone Project
http://www.rootsweb.com/~cemetery/washing.html

The new MSN 8 is here: Try it free* for 2 months http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup

Order RoboHelp X3 today and receive a $100 mail in rebate and a FREE
WebHelp Merge Module for merging multiple Help systems on any desktop
or server. Order online today at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com