RE: Preparation for a phone screen interview

Subject: RE: Preparation for a phone screen interview
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 14:27:02 -0500

I always ask at the end of the interview. I've gotten some yes answers, some
no answers (at least I knew where I stood), and some answers that told me
that I needed to address a perceived weakness. In one case, the weakness was
that I wasn't asked about it...when I had a chance to discuss it, turned out
I was the strongest in that aspect, resulting in an offer.

OTOH, you might get the runaround, that they need to talk to other people,
etc., but you might get answer right then.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Barnes&Noble.com
jposada -at- book -dot- com
212-414-6656
icq: 178047452
aim: jposada1
"When you only have two minutes to do
something that takes three, wait until you have three"