RE: Is the economy improving?

Subject: RE: Is the economy improving?
From: "Sharon Burton-Hardin" <sharon -at- anthrobytes -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 09:19:05 -0800

Since California seemed to lead this parade, I want to say No, those who
lead this mess get to recover first. However, our fine state is 35 billion
(with a B) dollars in debt.

18 months ago, we had a budget surplus. They were talking about giving it
all back to us. Now, who knows what is going to happen?

I too see signs that things are picking up. Hints and jiggles that the
market is finally relaxing a little. Friends who have been looking for 6
months are getting interviews.

sharon

Sharon Burton-Hardin
CEO, Anthrobytes Consulting