RE: Is the economy improving?

Subject: RE: Is the economy improving?
From: "Elizabeth OShea" <Elizabeth -dot- OShea -at- emergesmart -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 19:58:07 -0000

jmw -at- rocketmail -dot- com wrote:

>I have received some position announcements,
>but they want you to be a programming analyst that can manage
>a team of ten, have ten years experience and create install
>manuals for $30,000 dollars a year.

FWIW, those are the sort of jobs we're seeing here in Ireland. On the bright
side, I did just get contacted about some very short-term work, but both
were contracting to a disgraced elearning company who pays quite poorly.

elizabeth

elizabeth -dot- oshea -at- emergesmart -dot- com

The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended for the addressee(s) only. It may contain client privileged information or intellectual property that is not in the public domain and remains confidential. If you have received this message in error, or there are any problems, please notify the originator immediately. The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden.

This message and any attachments have been screened to prevent virus propagation.

Order RoboHelp X3 today and receive a $100 mail in rebate and a FREE
WebHelp Merge Module for merging multiple Help systems on any desktop
or server. Order online today at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com