RE: Preparation for a phone screen interview

Subject: RE: Preparation for a phone screen interview
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 09:47:06 -0500

>>Sounds like reasonable justification for the fib; it certainly is
>>justified by the end result: customer satisfaction.

What fib?

Q: Can you create flowcharts using ABC Flowcharter?
A: Yes

Q: Have you ever used ABC Flowcharter?
A: No

Q: What makes you believe you can with this software?
A: I've used three other flowcharting applications successfully and can show
samples in my portfolio, I've been creating flowcharts for 10 or more years
ranging in size and complexity from 8-1/2X11 to 70 square feet with over
1,000 connection points, and I understand that this application is similar
to Visio, with which I'm expert level.

It's not my fault that they might not ask question #2, and maybe they don't
care.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Barnes&Noble.com
jposada -at- book -dot- com
212-414-6656
icq: 178047452
aim: jposada1
"When you only have two minutes to do
something that takes three, wait until you have three"

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com