RE: Use of Recruiters (Was RE: Is the economy improving?)

Subject: RE: Use of Recruiters (Was RE: Is the economy improving?)
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 13:17:25 -0500

Hi, Greg

On the subject of two messages...when I respond, I respond to all, which
means you are going to get one directly to your email address and one from
the list. I do this because so may people say that they are on digest and
to also respond directly. By doing the same for all messages, those on
digest are sure to get a copy without waiting for the digest to get sent
out.

On the subject of recruiters...I know that many recruiters on either out or
hanging on by their fingernails and more companies are finding their own
workers. However, some companies are still using them and to receive their
leads doesn't cost you anything and that one that comes to you from a
recruiter could be the best gig you've ever had.