RE: I just experienced the coolest thing: BULLYING

Subject: RE: I just experienced the coolest thing: BULLYING
From: "Sandra L. Howe" <sandlh -at- ns -dot- sympatico -dot- ca>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 18:46:51 -0400

Hi John

Im a new subscriber to the email discussion

I just wanted to say thank you for being respectful and supportive to someone who was basically competent but got picked on by others. Bullying is bullying no matter the situation.

As far as I can see, her response was very human, and she did not verbally assault the men either, as one person here pointed out. Instead, she was assertive in expressing her feelings and basically told the men to leave her alone and let her do her job. Who can blame her for losing her professionalism momentarily after being exposed to so much unprofessionalism!!!! The men, being more seasoned and experienced, were supposed to model for her, a much younger person, how to behave professionally, how to team-solve problems, etc., but did the exact opposite!

Alexandra Han.

At 12:14 PM 1/10/03 -0500, John Posada wrote:

She got MY respect, and she works with me much more than with them.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com