Re: Dreamweaver or GoLive

Subject: Re: Dreamweaver or GoLive
From: jenny_berger -at- fairfieldresidential -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 15:52:15 -0600

It might be the implementation, as you say....I should probably download a
tryout and see for myself. Still, I'd like to know why anyone would use
such a feature when they can use server-side includes to do the same
thing. Perhaps I'm just not really understanding the way GoLive and
Dreamweaver handle this....any gurus onlist are invited to enlighten me.

Thanks,

Jenny Berger

Oops, guess I am incorrect.

A fiend of mine who used to use DreamWeaver raved about GoLive's
Components. I inferred from this that Dreamweaver lacked the
functionality of Components. Perhaps it is the implementation.

Wil.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com