RE: Users Guide to Snow

Subject: RE: Users Guide to Snow
From: Beth Friedman <bjf -at- wavefront -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 16:30:32 -0600

In our previous episode at 02:50 PM 1/16/03, JB Foster wrote:

That article in the Guardian, ends with 'tuck in.' Anyone know what that
means (other than the obvious)?

"Tuck in" is British for "start eating." (Which is the obvious to me, but I assume you're thinking more along the lines of shirts and waistbands.)

Beth

Bruce

--
Beth Friedman / bjf -at- wavefront -dot- com
There are 10 types of people in the world; those who understand binary, and those who don't.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com