Re: Planning and Designing a Website

Subject: Re: Planning and Designing a Website
From: "Karen L. Zorn" <klzorn -at- zorntech -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 18:14:26 -0700

We had a presentation "Developing Web Design and Usability Guidelines: An
Evidence-Based Approach" delivered by Sanjay J. Koyani from the National
Cancer Institute at this month's STC meeting. Lots of information about
research and developing guidelines. You can check out the following web
sites: http://usability.gov, http://usability.gov/guildelines, and the
presentation materials at
http://stc-phoenix.com/Koyani-WebGuidelines03Jan_files/frame.htm.

Good luck,

Karen L. Zorn
Zorn Technologies, Inc.
Mesa, AZ

> Hi Guys -
>
> Can you all help and suggest web sites - which can provide me with
> background information of how to design an Internal Website (for us
> (company) and selected customers - government) for some of our internal on
> line Documentation.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com