Computer Based Training

Subject: Computer Based Training
From: "Garrison, Faith" <fgarrison -at- meridium -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 08:07:12 -0500

I need your help! I am an instructional developer for a software company.
We only offer instructor-led training, but we want to offer computer based
training as well. I have been researching quite a few simulation products
such as RapidBuilder, DazzlerMax, and Authorware. RapidBuilder seems to
offer the best solution, but I would really like to hear your opinions on
CBT products. Any information would help including your experiences with
computer based training and the products that you prefer.

One last request...I am also looking into the cost of hiring an outside
source to develop the CBTs. I have come across some figures, but any
information would help. For example, what is an average cost for a 20
minute CBT?

Thanks for your help!

Faith Garrison

single-source layouts, and more!