Re: QA/Support?

Subject: Re: QA/Support?
From: "Diane Evans" <diane_evans -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2003 13:54:33 -0800

I have documentation and training down, and I have worked in QA and
Support before. However, I know I can learn more about these subjects.

Check out for more QA information than you can ever use!

Diane Evans
Technical Writer

Washington State Coordinator, Tombstone Project

Protect your PC - get VirusScan Online

single-source layouts, and more!
Order online today at

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com