RE: Outlook for the future

Subject: RE: Outlook for the future
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 17:49:32 -0500

Shannon...I happen to reread the original message...I missed the part about
System Administrator...my mistake.

It seems you ARE in category #2 below...you'll do fine...as long as you
stress that part when you look for positions.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Barnes&Noble.com
jposada -at- book -dot- com